- Mr. A.G.Kale (Civil Dept.)
- Mr. S.S. Deshmukh (Computer Science & Engineering Dept.)
- Mr. S.D. Nimkar (Electrical & Electronics Engineering Dept.)
- Mr. A.V. Saywan (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Dept.)
- Mr. P.A.Bolke (First Year BE Dept.)
The Training Cell shall be responsible for all the training related activities across the institute including the training of the students, faculty and staff. The skill sets for the training shall include (but not limited to) technical training, soft skills, personality development programme. The responsibilities and functions of the Training Cell Coordinator shall include (but not limited to) the followings.
1. To device and implement a mechanism for personality development programs for the students, including Group discussions techniques, interviews, public speaking, soft skills, problem solving ability etc. so as to prepare the students for their further career.
2. To device and execute a mechanism for industrial training programs as well as the industrial visits including visits to the foreign universities.
3. To device and implement a mechanism for fetching grants from the concerned government agencies for the students/faculty/staff training and development.
4. To device and implement a mechanism for Faculty Development Programs for the faculty & staff including technical skill development, soft skills, meeting techniques, interviews and public speaking.
5. To work out and execute any other activity related with the training (like coaching for GATE/IES/MPSC/UPSC/IAS/Competitive exams) which is useful for the personality development/ career enhancement. The ultimate objective shall be to provide a student-friendly safe and secure environment.
The Training Cell Coordinator shall work in coordination with other Cell Coordinators and HODs. Further, he shall be responsible for suggesting budgetary provision for activities related to the Cell.