The Sports & Extracurricular Activities Cell shall be responsible for all the activities related with Sports, cultural and social events within and outside campus concerned with the college. The coordinator of the Sports & Extracurricular Enrichment Cell shall organize, coordinate and execute all the related activities both within as well as outdoor of the college. The responsibilities and functions shall include (but not limited to) the followings.
1. To devise and implement a mechanism for Sports and extracurricular activities including students training, preparation, procurement of Sports and musical instruments, Sports Uniform/Costume material and scheduling of the events.
2. To devise and implement a mechanism for publicizing and motivating the students for participation in Sports and extracurricular activities and organize interdepartmental events.
3. To coordinate with the university extracurricular division and arrange for the participation of students at university youth festivals and Inter University Sports events.
4. To devise and implement a mechanism for Liaisoning with the government agencies for Grants for Sports, extracurricular events and enrichment activities etc.
5. To work out and execute any other activity related with the Sports and extracurricular enrichment programme. The ultimate objective shall be to provide an environment that enhances
the student’s personality.
The Sports & Extracurricular Enrichment Cell Coordinator shall work in coordination with other Cell Coordinators and HODs. Further, he/she shall be responsible for suggesting budgetary provision for activities related to the Cell.