1) Enter your name and Sign in the register kept at the entrance as soon as you entering library.
2) Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books
borrowed on his/her card.
3) Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the
4) The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return
the same immediately.
5) Library staff can inspect any of your property when you come in or leave.
6) The entry will be restricted to Identity card holders only.
7) Books will be issued subject to availability.
8) If the book due date falls on a holiday for the library, the next working day will be taken as the
9) A fine of Rs. 2/- per day will be charged after the due date due to late submission.
10) The borrower will be responsible for any loss or non-return of any books issued against his/her
11) Absence from the institute will not be allowed as an excuse for the delay in the return of
12) Under special circumstances, the librarian may refuse the issue of books or recall the books
already issued from any member without assigning any reason thereof.
13) No discussion permitted in the library.
14) No personal belongings allowed wide the library.
Books will be issued to the students for 08 days only. On the first page of the book Date slip is pasted and stamped mentioning the due date on which you are expected to return the book. Fine of Rs. 2 /day will be charged incase book is returned after due date.
If the books are lost, then the borrower shall replace the books of the same edition or latest edition or pay double cost of the book after getting permission from the librarian.
Care of library borrower cards:
Take special care to maintain the library borrower cards. Do not fold/ alter entries made on the cards. Members are responsible for the library borrower cards issued to them.
Loss of cards:
Loss of borrower’s card should be reported to the librarian in writing. New card will be issued on payment of Rs.25/- per card.
Validity of cards:
Library borrower cards are valid for 4 years. After completion of 4 years Borrower’s cards shall be returned to the library.
No due Certificate:
Each student will get “No dues certificate” from the library after returning all the books, DVDS/CDS/ back volumes of journals if any and surrendering the borrower’s cards.
Students are require to handle the Books/ Journals very carefully; marking with pencil , writing or highlighting , tearing the pages or mutilating the same in any other way will be viewed very seriously. In such case reader shall be held responsible unless these are brought to the notice of the library staff at the time of issue.
All the students of Prmceam are eligible to issue Book Bank for all semesters. After getting roll list from the Departments students would be issued Book Bank Books for whole semester. As soon as they go in next semester they have to return the previous Book Bank Books and issue next semester’s Book Bank Books. Students would be issued Book Bank Books only after filling declaration form supplied at the library.
This section has Encyclopedia, dictionaries, Text books, reference books etc. which are only available for reference. User can make use of these resources.