The Placement & Alumni Cell shall be primarily responsible for the activities related with campus placements and alumni. The responsibilities and functions shall include (but not limited to) the followings.
1. To devise and implement a mechanism for organizing various placement activities so as to provide placements to all the eligible candidates.
2. To devise and implement mechanism to liaison with good companies for recruitment of the students.
3. To organize pool campus drive in campus or off campus.
4. To devise and implement a mechanism for alumni feedback and suggestions from as well as schedule and execute Alumni meet along with maintenance of all the relevant database.
5. To work out and execute any other activity related with the placement of the students. The ultimate objective shall be to provide placement to all.
The Placement & Alumni Cell Coordinator shall work in coordination with other Cell Coordinators and HODs. Further, he shall be responsible for suggesting budgetary provision for activities related to the Cell.