- Mr. S.M. Harle (Civil Dept.)
- Dr. Amol P. Bhagat(Computer Science & Engineering Dept.)
- Mr. K.A.Dongre (Electrical & Electronics Engineering Dept.)
- Mr. A.M.Agrawal (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Dept.)
- Mr. S.N. Khan (First Year BE Dept.)
The Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development Cell (IEDC) shall be not only responsible for establishing healthy relationship with the industry but also explore the possibilities of setting up SSI unit under the aegis of the Vidarbha Youth Welfare Society-Amravati. The main objective of the cell aims at spearheading entrepreneurship movement and creating self-employment opportunities. The responsibilities and functions shall include (but not limited to) the followings.
1. To devise and implement mechanism for identifying agencies to fetch funds for activities related to innovation & entrepreneurship.
2. To device and implement a mechanism for creating awareness on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) by motivating student and faculties, organizing workshops / seminars on the same.
3. To device and implement a mechanism for patenting of the products or innovations and securing the prototypes/processes/products under intellectual property rights.
4. To device and implement a mechanism for organizing national/international level conferences/seminars/workshops for creating awareness on Entrepreneurship, both for the students and faculty.
5. To work out and execute any other activity related with the entrepreneurship which is useful for the inculcating innovative thinking and intellect enhancement. The overall aim of the IEDC will be to create conductive environment for exposing students to various aspects of industry.
The Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development Cell Coordinator shall work in coordination with other Cell Coordinators and HODs. Further, he shall be responsible for suggesting budgetary provision for activities related to the Cell.