Mr. V. A. Rajgure
Mr. V. A. Rajgure
The E-Governance & ICT Cell shall be primarily responsible for computerization of all academic, financial and administrative activities related with the College, AICTE, DTE, SGBAU, SSS, PNS, SWD, VYWS and any other government agency. The E-Governance & ICT Cell Coordinator shall coordinate the data collection and uploading activities by preparing and observing the prescribed schedules. The responsibilities & functions shall be include (but not limited to) the followings.
1. To evolve and execute a computerized mechanism for proper collection, storage and maintenance of relevant data like students, faculty, equipments, building plans, examinations, results, scholarships etc. in the required formats.
2. To evolve and execute a mechanism for timely uploading and submission of the information as and when required by various agencies like AICTE, DTE, SGBAU, SSS, PNS, SWD VYWS etc. in the prescribed formats.
3. To devise and implement a mechanism for proper updation of the evolving data and maintenance of the information required by various agencies like AICTE, DTE, SGBAU, SSS, PNS, SWD VYWS etc. in the prescribed formats
4. To develop an online mechanism for accumulating various types of resources including AICTE norms, Government of M.S. resolutions, DTE rules & regulations, SGBAU statutes/ordinances etc. required for effective administration.
5. To work out and execute any other activity related with IT-enabled solutions for the administration work of the institute. The ultimate objective shall be to provide IT-enabled e-governance framework to make the administration work smooth and effective.
The e-Governance & ICT Cell Coordinator shall work in coordination with other Cell Coordinators and HODs. Further, he shall be responsible for suggesting budgetary provision for activities related to the Cell.