Dr. Lobhas A. Ghadekar
The Public Relations & Outreach Cell shall be primarily responsible for overall publicity, promotions, image building, and outreach and visibility enhancement of the institute. The responsibilities and functions shall include (but not limited to) the followings.
1. To work on long-term policies and strategies for promotion of inter-linkages with all the stakeholders – Parents, Students, Faculties, Management, Employees, and Industries.
2. To evolve and execute a process for creating MOU with local and regional agencies for awareness about Engineering education at large and the college in particular.
3. To evolve a mechanism for the visit of teachers/students from other entities to the college and also to work out the details of logistic support for such visitors.
4. To liasion with the Government body for the documentation, Permission, Fund Raising etc
5. To work out and execute the advertising, promotional and outreach activities for image building and for enhancing the visibility of the institute.
The Public Relations & Outreach Cell Coordinator shall work in coordination with other Cell Coordinators and HODs. Further, he shall be responsible for suggesting a budgetary provision for activities related to the Cell.