Prof Ram Meghe College of Engineering and Management, Badnera-Amravati
Department of Civil Engineering
- Classrooms well equipped with modern teaching aids.
- Tutorial rooms.
- Laboratories with the state of the art facilities.
- Universal Testing Machine with 100 Tones capacity and computerized system.
- Compression Testing Machine with 200 Tones capacity and Digital system.
- Tri-axial Shear Test with digital system.
- Tilting flume with manometer attachment.
- BOD incubator.
- COD Digester.
- Total Station.
- Spectrophotometer for water analysis.
- Reading room.
- Girl’s common room.
- Boy’s common room.
- Medical room facility.
- Material Testing facilities.
- Bus facilities for girls.
- For GATE Preparation Online Practice Test Facility available to students.
- Final Year Project based on Rural Development under Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Scheme.
- Exposure to Advancement in Concrete Technology through Indian Concrete Institute, Student Chapter.
- Minor Project Real Field Surveying Experience to Student through Minor Project in Hilly Area like Chikhaldara.
- Internship facility for student through Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Project in adopted villages.
- Research Exposure to Student through Final year UG Project Poster Competition every Year.
- Rain Water Harvesting Awareness Program for Community Social Responsibility.
- Industry-Sponsored UG Project for Students.
- Guidance for Competition Exams through Expert Talks by Alumni
- Online Learning Facility through Google Classroom and Moodle Classroom