- Mr. F.H. Khan(Civil Engineering)
- Ms. P. P. Talan ( Computer Science Engineering)
- Mr. B. H. Band (Electrical & Electronics Engineering )
- Mr. D.V. Mankar (Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)
- Mr. S. K. Kadam (First Year Engineering)
The Building & Works Cell shall be responsible for development of the institute achieving a systematic growth of infrastructure with maximum utilization of resources and minimal disturbance to the environment. The developmental work shall cover the entire infrastructure related with an academic institute as prescribed by the agencies like AICTE, DTE, and SGBAU etc. The responsibilities and functions shall include (but not limited to) the followings.
The Building & Works Cell Coordinator shall work in coordination with other Cell Coordinators and HODs. Further, he shall be responsible for suggesting budgetary provision for activities related to the Cell.