Dr. N.S. Vighe
Dr. N.S. Vighe
The Amenities/Works/Maintenance Cell shall be primarily responsible for the activities related with campus amenities like, Canteen/Cafeteria, Girls/ Boys Common rooms, Medical room, Central Store, Toilet Blocks, Security service, Transportation and Auditorium/Seminar hall/Uniforms etc. The cell will be also responsible for development and maintenance of the institute achieving a systematic growth of infrastructure with maximum utilization of resources and minimal disturbance to the environment. The developmental and maintenance work shall cover the entire infrastructure related with an academic institute as prescribed by the agencies like AICTE, DTE, and SGBAU etc. The responsibilities and functions shall include (but not limited to) the followings:
1. To devise and implement a mechanism for proper working of various amenities across the campus so as to provide uninterruptible facilities and services.
2. To look after, monitor and maintain the Transportation Facilities for students and staff/faculty. To look after, monitor and maintain the Canteen and Cafeteria across the campus.
3. To look after, monitor and maintain the facilities at Girls/ Boys Common rooms, Medical room, Central Store, Toilet Blocks, Auditorium/Seminar hall /College Uniforms and Security services.
4. To devise and implement a mechanism for feedback and suggestions from the stakeholders about various amenities/services and report the same to the concerned authorities.
5. To work out and execute any other activity related with the amenities of the institute. The ultimate objective shall be to provide good ambience supportive to a vibrant academic environment.
6. To devise and implement a mechanism for infrastructure development & maintenance of existing as well as new infrastructure especially the buildings for instructions, amenities and administration.
7. To liaison with the various government agencies for proper authorization of the building construction and maintenance activities in conformation to the related rules regulations.
8. To maintain the up-to-date record of the infrastructure and its maintenance especially the buildings for instructions, amenities and administration as prescribed by the agencies like AICTE, DTE, and SGBAU etc.
9. To evolve mechanism for assisting the Society in mobilizing various resources required for the infrastructure/ building developmental work as prescribed by the agencies like AICTE, DTE, and SGBAU etc.
10. To devise and implement a mechanism for maintenance of the entire existing infrastructure including (but not limited to) civil, electrical, mechanical, electronics, computing, water supply, safety system, surveillance system, gardens, housekeeping and furniture etc.
11. To devise and implement a mechanism for routine maintenance of the entire infrastructure by properly scheduling the activities on daily/weekly/quarterly basis or monthly/quarterly/annually basis as the case may be.
The Amenities/Works/Maintenance Cell Coordinator shall work in coordination with other Cell Coordinators and HODs. Further, he shall be responsible for suggesting budgetary provision for activities related to the Cell.