- Mr. A.B.Ugale (Civil Dept.)
- Mr. V.A. Rajgure (Computer Science & Engineering Dept.)
- Mr. S.D. Nimkar (Electrical & Electronics Engineering Dept.)
- Mr. A.M. Agrawal (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Dept.)
- Mr. K.A. Joshi(First Year BE Dept.)
The Research & Development Cell shall be responsible for research, design and development of new products or prototypes, analysis of competitive products mainly related with engineering & technology, acting as the Institutional Unit of VYWS’s Center India Research Foundation (CIRF). The responsibilities and functions shall include (but not limited to) the followings.
1. To device and implement a mechanism for research and development activities to meet organizational needs and to capitalize on potential new product opportunities.
2. To device and implement a mechanism for effective collaboration with the CIRF as one of the Institutional Units of CIRF; proactively involving for fulfillment of the mission of the Foundation.
3. To device and implement a mechanism for publication of the research results, presenting the research results at appropriate forums/ conferences, training of the concerned in documentation and thesis preparation etc.
4. To device and implement a mechanism for patenting of the products or innovations and securing the prototypes/processes/products under intellectual property rights.
5. To device and implement a mechanism for organizing national/international level conferences/seminars/workshops both for the students and faculty.
The Research & Development Cell Coordinator shall work in coordination with other Cell Coordinators and HODs. Further, he shall be responsible for suggesting budgetary provision for activities related to the Cell.