- Mr. A.K. Gharde (Civil Dept.)
- Mr. L.S.Mutneja (Computer Science & Engineering Dept.)
- Mr. A.P.Agarkar (Electrical & Electronics Engineering Dept.)
- Mr. D.A.Nikam (First Year BE Dept.)
The Operations & Maintenance Cell shall be responsible for maintenance of all the infrastructure of the institute with maximum utilization of resources and minimal disturbance to the environment. The maintenance work shall cover the entire infrastructure related with an academic institute as prescribed by the agencies like AICTE, DTE, and SGBAU etc. The responsibilities and functions shall include (but not limited to) the followings.
1. To devise and implement a mechanism for maintenance of the entire existing infrastructure including (but not limited to) civil, electrical, mechanical, electronics, computing, water supply, safety system, surveillance system, gardens, housekeeping and furniture etc.
2. To liaison with the various agencies for proper authorization of the maintenance activities in conformation to the related rules & regulations.
3. To maintain the up-to-date record of the operations and maintenance activities.
4. To devise and implement a mechanism for routine maintenance of the entire infrastructure by properly scheduling the activities on daily/weekly/quarterly basis or monthly/quarterly/annually basis as the case may be.
5. To work out and execute any other activity related with the maintenance which is necessary for the smooth operation of the institute. The overall aim of the cell will be to create an uninterruptible operational environment for the students.
The Operations & Maintenance Cell Coordinator shall work in coordination with other Cell Coordinators and HODs. Further, he shall be responsible for suggesting budgetary provision for activities related to the Cell.